For all you bird-lovers out there, I'm sorry.
But I hate birds as pets.
I think they are really pretty to look at, but this is where it ends.
I have a neighbor. They are in the process of moving out. They are the nicest people on earth.
Except.
They own not one, but TWO African Grey Parrots.
Now PArrots of any kind and I NEVER get along. They shriek at inappropriate times as if someone is being murdered.
These two however REALLY piss me off.
But let me tell you why.
You know the new song that the Ice cream man plays? I'm sure it has a title.... but I don't know what it is.
Anyhoo....
These freaking birds can SING IT. LOUDLY.
So it's bad enough that I now listen to the ice cream man, at 10 PM no less, running around the block with this freaking song on a loop.... but now I have to hear it in stereo across the damn hall!!!!!!
but that's not all.
They have expanded their repertoire to also include La Cuckaracha and the Tequila song ( A little Pee Wee Herman perhaps).
What a freaking treat.
I will miss Dan and Miriam. But not these two. Hell no, they can leave now.
I can assist by sending my cats across the hall.
THey were looking hungry anyway.....
1 comment:
Sometimes I forget that you can make me laugh like nobody else can. Thank you for reminding me. <3
Post a Comment