Friday, November 02, 2007

And Now we wait

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but I do not have a lot of patience. More to the point, I don't have a lot of patience when waiting for something.

The worst thing on earth is to call or leave a message, with no indicative tone of voice, that we need to talk. and then leave me hanging.

Largely because I have never had good things come from that. It's always been bad news.

Tonight I am sitting on edge and waiting because the Whore is at the bar where my bf is performing tonight.

The possibility of a showdown exists.

I'm a wreck pending the outcome and he hasn't called me yet. He even come by. We discussed it. I'll see him tomorrow either way.

But in the meantime, this has been eating him alive all week and it's passed on to me too. He's been wonderful about not pushing the issues here, but I'm stressed all the same.

I'd fight tigers for him. Including her.

No comments: