I'm having a tough time this week. I ate very well in terms of being healthy and making some smart choices, Not every day, but more often than not.
I didn't attend my meeting today because I had a gig. Nothing major but I had a gig, and it nicely allowed me to sleep in a bit. My lesson got canceled. so there it is.
I have been enable to work out since Monday due to this issue with my knee. I strained it Monday and knew immediately that I was going to pay for that move dearly ( I stepped on the step wrong). Not being able to work out made me realize some things:
1. I do like it. Go figure
2. I really feel like my head is in the weight loss game when I am working out regularly
3. I don't have as much stress when I get regular strenuous activity.
I am doing the Firm body Sculpting II and I love it. So not being able to do it is a really challenge for me and I am STILL retaining water which is driving me nuts.
More importantly I am not seeing the losses at the scale that I would like. Its going down but not with the numbers I feel I should be seeing at this point.
My goal is to be 10 pounds lighter by my recital. More would be nice but 10 is my goal.
My knee is almost better, enough that I could walk tomorrow and maybe monday or tuesday start the firm again with low impact. I'm trying to take it slow, but its making me frustrated to not work out at all.
At least now I have stated my goal, in the positive and I know the steps that I need to take to get there. Cheer me on!
No comments:
Post a Comment