Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks

TOday was not the best day and I"m trying to find 5 things and I warn you now - I'm really reaching here...

  1. I am thankful that I had the smarts to alter our financial picture when I did. I recieved the documents that I needed and started the processes and work required a few days ago and the dividends were delivered today,
  2. I am thankful that I was able to start work on new music. I started learning the tunes Mrs. Robinson, Hazy Shade of Winter, Back on the Chain gang ( pretenders NOT NAtalie Merchant), Goodbye Girl and America today. None are really ready to practice but it proved my point that I don't know them nearly as well as I thought I did.
  3. I am thankful for the 5lbs I am down. I stood on the scale and my weight settled down at 5lb loss. I'm very pleased with that.
  4. I am thankful that I was able to use a "special" gift to assist a friend. I don't advertise it and I'm not planning to share it here but I have an unusual thing -not even sure gift is the right word. I cannot control it and I Don't know where or when it will happen, but it brought some peace and comfort to my best friend.
  5. I am thankful that I have my health and Jon's health. Jon went in to see his brother today and he confessed when he came home that he doesn't wish to continue going in there and does not wish to take shifts over the holidays as it is too difficult for him to see his brother in this condition. MY heart breaks for him when he says these things because he truly feels them.

Rough day. I have things I need and can't deliver even to myself. Jon can't deliver things that we both need right now so we are just meeting in the middle and hoping for the best right now.

Stay tuned.

No comments: