Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Resignation

I'm changing bf's name to a real one. His name is now Jon.

Tonight, Jon said to me that he has resigned himself to a life of pain. Of course it nearly brok my heart.

I hugged him. I kissed him - but it doesn't stop it. Not like when we were little at any rate.

My mom and I talked the other day. I gave her the updates on his oondition and she said "I need to tell you how proud I am of you. Others in your position might have walked away".

I can't even imagine that. Who would walk away?

And she doesn't even know the worst parts. And you know what - she knows that too. She knows the worst is yet to come and that there are things I can't and won't tell her.

And she's not offended.

Lately he's made the commetary on my making things "about me." Of course I am used to him making things about him, but about me??? hmmmm

I can't even imagine his pain. I hope like hell that the treatment will help alleviate it. In the meantime I am switching up to holistic and esthetic means of treatment in that arena.

Any suggestions??? We start radiation eery day for 9 weeks on Monday and 1 round of chemo every 3rd week.

All welcome!

No comments: