Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On doing pilates

I'm on my third day of pilates. It should be easier.

Ha

I will say this, my prone position is finally correct, my spine is angled right, my abs - or powerhouse - aligned properly and it's comfortable.

That is pretty much where it ends. There are 3 exercizes I cannot do it all. I don't recall a time in life, thin or not, when I could do those things. But I continue to persevere. I will get as close as possible.

I did the full hour today. I don't actually ache. At all.

Weight is still going down and I am eating really well. I am feeling good. I am sleeping well.

Everything is going well for me. Well, not EVERYTHING.

I noticed that leader is starting to work my last nerves again. I find that funny - that must mean other things that were taking the focus away from leaders craziness are going better.

I am still doing my meditations and I really am starting to get it. Then I am praying quite a bit.

Things are a lot smoother.... I like it this way though it does tend to give the blog some boring stories!

1 comment:

Lynda Lippin said...

I'm glad the pilates is working for you and that it finally feels somewhat comfortable to maintain the proper spine angle (you would think that the correct angle would be comfortable, but NO!). Keep it up!

Lynda
Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Website
Pilates & Reiki In Paradise Blog