Friday, February 23, 2007

10 Weird Things about Me

Interestingly enough I usually Blog first and read blogs second. Tonight I read first as I was struggling with a topic - and low and behold I got tagged by Post-Doc!

So - here are my 10 Weird Things about me

1. I have a passion to own personal products. Consequently I have more moisturizers. bronzers and makeup than any human should. And I use ALL of it.

2. I take my cats for walks in the hall. They think its "outside" and it usually gets rid of some exess energy for them

3. Speaking of the hall, I dance up and down my hall - when no one is looking! Usually a waltz step or cha cha.

4. Since I was child, I can quote lines EXACTLY from movies - even if I only saw the movie once.

5. I tend to watch one or two movies, TV shows or listen to songs repeatedly until I tire of them annd move on.

6. I secretly love Van Halen. And Whitney Houston. and now its not secret!

7. I think I was born in the wrong generation. I so long for a period of time that was long before I was born - the early days of Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball - the glamour of Hollywood in its prime and the value set that permeated the country. I actually miss something I never experienced.

8. I have perfect pitch. Frankly it's a bother. Other than getting me straight 4.0's in college sight singing classes and making me a fabulous sight singer now, its a real headache - and NOT a bragging point either.

9. I love to play practical jokes and am very good at it.

10. When I get an adrenelyn rush for any reason, my hands go numb in a flash and then tingle. Not sure if that's a normal response but it's been like that my whole life. Maybe it was foreshadowing on the carpal tunnel I am developing now!

I guess I have to tag someone now. I really don' t know the protocol so if I am doing it wrong please correct me! We are going to tag Peet Fointed, Bernie's World, Maple Mama and Sierra Sedan.

3 comments:

MapleMama said...

Playing catchup. Here's my list. Thanks for the invite honey!!

Vinny said...

I finally completed my list. Thanks for the tag.

Vinny said...

I posted mine too! Here's the link to my list.