I have started a new project.
I was going through my bookcases and found not one but two copies of a book I had purchased many years ago and started but never finished.
It was a wonderful book and I am sorry that I stopped it.
So I made the decision to start it again.
In the spirit of Blogging and to keep my thoughts straight, I began a new Blog called The Contessa's Life Makovers.
This Blog will specifically deal with the book and the weekly exercizes. There will be one post per week at first, on Tuesdays, on the exericise from the week prior and the plan on the week coming. At some point, I will add interim posts that will detail my progress towards the weeks end.
I would love it if any of you want to join me. The book is titled Life Makeovers and is written by Cheryl Richardson.
No comments:
Post a Comment