To be honest - June was not a month I choose to want to remember.
Scenario 1 -
- HealthExercise: Exercize has been badly lacking. I have been swimming some, but not enough to really count. I have been eating well though and have hit the 20 L B milestone. My B/P continues to remain average to low, even in stressful times. Sleep has been so/so but that will right itself soon enough
- Scenario 2 - Job/Career- I'm starting to notice the effects of burnout. This happens from time to time with me. I took a week off to re-charge. I came back to an executive escalation ( for those of you who don't know - really NOT a good thing). The good news is my boss is on vacation. The bad news for him is he is sort of working. He called me today and reassured me that this has nothing to do with me and he was impressed with how I left things for my back up. Breathing better but still tense.
- Scenario 3 - My home - Really went to the dogs in the past 2 weeks. I started whipping it back into shape today actually. I need to do mountains of laundry and my housekeeper comes on Friday.
- Scenario 4 - finances - better. Much better. And you know what I found out, it's kind of true.... money can't buy happiness. It can buy fabulous shoes though.
- Scenario 5 - Education - Kids are studying. My piano kids finally got a piano. Very exciting for them. I got a new voice student which is wonderful. I am stsil taking lessons and have a full plate of music to learn now.
- Scenario 6 - Relationships and Friendships - My family is amazing. My sister's baby is being baptized this weekend. We are so excited. My friends are wonderful. When I needed them most, even though I was unable to talk about what was going on, they still came through for me. My relationship with my best friend is an on going saga and I love him. Enough to marry him. But things aren't there at this time. So it's a long and strange road that we are on right now and I may change direction. It's a lot up in the air for now.
- Scenario 7 - Self esteem - I don't think it's all that high. But I have been told by my priest that it's higher than I think it is for the movement and steps to take care of myself that I have made. Regardless of where I am on this journey, I am making sure that I am taking care of me on the way. So I suppose my self esteem is actually improving. I have been taking better care of my body, I am sitting out in the sun for about an hour or two a day wth sunscreen of course. My eczema is clearing up by leaps and bounds because of it, eliminating the need for steroids. I have my sugar scrubz and take my sugar and salt baths each night. I read HP and it was amazing. I have started wearing makeup again.
my updates seem bland and boring even to me. But honestly - I feel good about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment